it’s too late, what am I doing here….
This is my favorite motherfucking thing about getting closer to Halloween every FUCKING YEAR
THE LITTLE PAW SHOWING THROUGH THE BOWL IM WEAK
Hey! Listen! Do you hear that sound? It’s the sound of a cool, refreshing cocktail being poured over ice. Maybe that will allow you some time to get that dang fairy’s nagging out of your head.
the future is here and it’s horrible
OK I AM SERIOUSLY DONE WITH THIS FANDOM—
this is blowing me mind…
最近坑上了Team fortress 2
Science has been severely misrepresented by authors. If you want to write about scientific worldviews accurately, here are some tips.
- If a scientist saw something supernatural and could be assured it existed, they wouldn’t scream “that’s impossible!” or try to destroy it because it doesn’t fit their worldview. They would be more likely to say “How interesting. I wonder how this will change my theories. I’d better incorporate it into my worldview.”
- Scientists have morals just like the rest of us. In fact, many people become scientists because they want to help humanity. How is that so hard to understand?
- A whole lot of scientists love nature and want to preserve it.
- Scientists who have helped to create deadly weapons almost always regret it. Politicians who order those weapons to be used don’t.
- Science in general would be attracted to magic, not repulsed by it. A new thing to study with possible new applications to help mankind? How wonderful!
- How well a scientist understands people and gets along socially is up to the individual. They’re not an entire profession of evil, cold robots.